Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC) is freely soluble in water, and has quite strong ability to increase and enforce sedimentation, adsorption and agglutination during hydrolysis process. This product is mainly used to purify drinking water and treatment of industry waste water, such as the radioactive material and heavy metals such as lead, chromate, Arsenic, mercury and others in waste water. It is also widely used in precision casting, papermaking, tanning and some other fields.
Aluminium sulfate (Aluminum sulphate) is a chemical compound with the formula Al2(SO4)3. It is soluble in water and is mainly used as a flocculating agent in the purification of drinking water and waste water treatment plants, and also in paper manufacturing and as a mordant in dyeing and printing textiles. In water purification, it causes impurities to coagulate which are removed as the particulate settles to the bottom of the clarifier or more easily filtered. This process is called coagulation or flocculation.
WPAC100, FPAC200, FPACP300, WPPC400, WFS500 are different types of Flocculants. Selection of reagents usually involves simple bench scale comparison tests on small samples of pulp for rough screening. Polymeric flocculants are available in various chemical compositions and molecular weight ranges, and they may be nonionic in character or may have predominantly cationic or anionic charges.
- WPAC100 is in solution form mainly used in waste water treatment systems and in industrial waste water
- FPAC200 is in solution form and mainly used in drinking water, waste water and in industrial waste water
- FPACP300 is in powdered form and mainly used in drinking water, waste water and in industrial waste water
- WPPC400 is a multi-polymerised solution and mainly used in waste water treatment systems and in industrial waste water
- WFS500 is in solution form and mainly used in waste water treatment systems, industrial waste water and may be used in drinking water